Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hope's Nursery

These are long overdue, but we had a little kink with the bumpers that finally got fixed over the weekend, so I decided to post some pics. Super thankful for my mother-in-law who made the drapes, bedding, pillow, and blanket! Still have some things I want to add to the room: book shelves, photo collage, etc. Just can't seem to get the motivation to...One of these days I will make it happen!

 View from the door
 Crib.

 Don't worry moms--I took the stuffed animals out of the crib after the pic :)



 My one and only Pinterest project. I guess there is hope for me after all ;)

 This chair is the best thing ever. Usually I can never fall asleep on chairs, but I have slept many nights here...actually quite comfortably. It's a Best Chair from BuyBuyBaby. Worth every single penny.

 Bought this combo on craigslist. Josh re-sanded it and painted it. He did well!
 He also painted this nightstand.
 Love this verse! My friend Michelle made this for my shower. She's pretty amazing.

 My one guilty-pleasure purchase from Pottery Barn Kids. Love it!

That little Noah's Ark is from Josh's room when he was little.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. This is PRECIOUS, Becca! Sweet and girly and playful and adorable! Well done! Confession-I still leave the stuffed animals in the crib. E's not quite big enough yet to get to them...

    ReplyDelete